Thursday, October 1, 2009

LearnKey

I Love Technology…..

Actually, for me, technology is a love/hate relationship. Most of the time it's fun to discover a new feature on a computer program, cell phone or social networking site, but other times it's like entering into a black hole, hoping that you'll be able to find your way around without spending too much of the precious time technology is supposed to save.

I am currently taking an online class to improve my knowledge and skills in the use of Microsoft Word 2007. I'm taking this class through the Utah Education Network for educators. I enjoy the flexibility of the class time as well as the web interaction the facilitator has required.

As in all technology, playing around with it is the best way to learn, provided that there is a Help resource to turn to in case one falls into one of those black holes.

This is my article that I am going to post to my blog using a new feature I found on MS Word 2007. Woo. I almost fell into the black hole. This feature is found under the Office button on the upper left corner of the screen. Then go to Publish and Blog. Before that I'm going to make this document look really cool. :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lori, your blog does look really cool. (if a bit girly. :P) Tell me, you started this blog out with the word "LearnKey". I wonder if you are using LearnKey products to help you find your way out of your "black holes".